Shape Shifter Challenge 2019
We’re doing it again!
Due to the HUGE success of our last challenge we will be bringing you the second 12 week Shape Shifter Challenge of 2019.
Start date:5thAugust 2019
Finish date:28thOctober 2019
- 12 weeks of ongoing Personal Trainer & Nutritionist support including a fortnightly follow up & accountability contact via phone or email from our qualified Clinical Nutritionist to set you up for a healthier lifestyle for LIFE, not just for 12 weeks.
- X2 45 minute group Personal Training sessions per week (Wed 6am & Saturday 8:15am). Don’t stress if you cannot make it to both of these sessions every week.
- X2 ‘Fit3D proscanner’ body scans to be completed at the start & end of the challenge. This will calculate your body fat percentage, muscle mass, measurements and so much more in a non-invasive scan. Your before & after photos will also be taken at this time with your permission.
- Group Nutrition lecture/Q&A with a Qualified Clinical Nutritionist (Saturday August 3rd7:30am).
- Access to affordable meal prep & delivery services to keep you prepared and your nutrition on point for the duration of the challenge. More info on this coming soon.
- Exclusive Shape Shifter booklet including goals, measurements, meal plans, food diary and exercise examples/plans.
- Exclusive Your Life Fitness Centre Shape Shifter singlet.
- Prizes based on a point system that takes into considerations not only your results over the 12 weeks but your participation. View the point system here.
- HEAPS of prizes from the best local businesses.
- Access to the ‘Shape Shifter’ support private Facebook group.
- Access to all Your Life Fitness classes.
- Optional add ons including extra Personal Training sessions and one-on-one Nutrition consultations available upon registering.
Have a question? See our FAQs here.
All for a one off investment of $99!
Want to know what our past Shape Shifters have to say?
“I set a personal goal of losing 10 kilos, which I achieved, and a bit more! Weekly PT with Kel challenged me and improved my overall fitness, her guidance and expertise gave me the tools to train more effectively and stay motivated. The Saturday group sessions with the other members made exercising fun. Something I never thought I would say.
Jessie and the other Your Life staff were supportive and encouraging each week, always happy to answer questions and have a chat. This is a great challenge, I have never felt more healthy, strong and motivated. I recommend the Shape shifter challenge to anyone who wants to push themselves for a personal best.”
“Over the years I have been to a few different gyms and always found myself getting bored of the same old routines in the classes and not getting results I was after. However, I had done a few different Bootcamp style training sessions that I really loved because you never know what’s coming, so you give it your all. When I moved back home from university, mid 2017, my health was my number one priority. I needed to get myself back in shape. That’s where the Shape Shifter Challenge comes into play for me. I joined the 2017 Shapeshifter Challenge with the goal of losing weight, a few kilos here and there. But I achieved so much more. I made new friends, my attitude towards a healthy lifestyle changed and I began to feel so much happier, healthier and more confident in myself and my body. Over the course of the challenge Kel and Jessie always took the time to have a chat about my progress and always offered help and guidance were I needed it in relation to my training and nutrition. Also I was continually motivated by the trainers and other members to push harder and to go that little bit further to reach my goals in sessions and in the weekly challenges. Little did I know that motivation and laughter during group training sessions would lead me to lose 10kg+, and completely change my body shape in just 12 weeks. There’s not a better bunch of trainers and fellow gym members to shed the sweat and kilos with!”
“I have been a member of Your Life Fitness for a couple of years now but I never really out in much effort. I decided to join the 12 week Shape Shifter Challenge in Feb 2019 and man with it the best decision I have ever made!
Thanks to the great nutritional advice from Jessie and the expert group training sessions with Kel, I managed to lose 10kg and 42cm over the 12 weeks. I started looking forward to our group PT sessions with my fellow Shape Shifters! The SS challenge was the kick start I needed to get me on the right track to a healthier lifestyle and I can’t wait for the next one.”
“As recommended from my Dr & Physio, I joined Your Life in Nov 2017 & would come sometimes twice a week, maybe three times but often would make an excuse not to go if it was cold or if I was tired etc and I would never come out with a red face.
I watched two Shape Shifter Competitions come & go & thought to myself “that sounds cool but that’d only be for fit people and that’s not me.” It wasn’t until I asked Paul about the Shape Shifter Competition and he said “Yeah, you can do it!” So he talked my sister 7 I into doing the Feb 2019 competition.
We both succeeded in completing the competition & have achieved great results physically & psychologically that we are very happy with. It has changed my way of thinking so much. I now want to come to the gym & am disappointed if I have to miss it. We now come to the gym consistently, 4 times per week.
The nutrition support from Jessie was great, very encouraging and helpful. The group PT sessions were lots of fun and also another way to be encouraged by others & make new friends.
Marnie & I also did PT sessions with Kel & Jessie as well as the group PTs with Kel. This is also another thing I watched others do & thought “Nah, that looks too hard for me.” There PT sessions have been so worthwhile and we have continued them after the challenge finished.
Marnie & I couldn’t have made these changes without being accountable to the challenge 7 especially without the encouragement of Jessie & Kel. We are ever so grateful for everything.
P.s Now we always come out of the gym with a red face!!!”
-Danielle de Silva